Oldtimer Genuss Reise
11. bis 15. July 2018
Discover a region of contrasting natural beauty, with moors and dales, rivers, springs and caverns in the Peak District National Park. The area is known and loved by many for its breath-taking views, bustling market towns and pretty villages, historic houses, famous attractions and traditional events, such as the unique Derbyshire custom of Well Dressing
From the high, moorland plateaus in the north, to the steep-sided, deep dales and rolling green hills in the south of the area, the Peak District has just about any landscape you can imagine in Britain, making it one of the finest areas in the country to explore.
As well as opportunities to enjoy the stunning landscapes, the tour will also visit some of the famous, historic villages that line the valleys of the Peak District.
Forts and castles which can be seen wherever people found land to settle.
- Explore the beautiful Peak District
- Stay in a fabulous country house hotel
- Visit the renowned Chatsworth House & Estate
- Visit stately & historic houses such as Haddon Hall
- Indulge in some Bakewell Pudding & see the original pudding shop
- Drive the famed roads of Winnats Pass, Snake Pass, Woodhead Pass, Cat & Fiddle Pass & other great driving roads
- Learn about the plague village of Eyam
- Head underground in a boat at Speedwell Cavern
- See the unique Blue John Cavern
- Discover the lovely spa town of Buxton
- See the famous dams of the Upper Derwent Valley
- Cultural delights such as historic castles & churches, ancient towns & villages, & fascinating museums
Peak District Tour
Starts: 11 July 2018
Duration: 4 nights / 3 days
Mileage: 200 miles
For more information please see the detailed travelogue.
Mehr Informationen über den Veranstalter und Ansprechpartner finden Sie "hier".
T: +44 (0)1264 710375 /
M: +44 (0)7712 836383
United Kingdom, England, Großbritannien