1. bis 10 Mai 2019
A fabulous nine-day tour to Monaco via the Spanish Pyrenees and the south of France. The tour starts with a ferry from the Portsmouth to Bilbao, then a stunningly scenic route through the Spanish and French Pyrenees, Andorra, southern France, then Provence to Monte Carlo. There are overnight stops in San Sebastian, two little Pyrenean mountain towns, Carcassonne and Avignon before finishing in Monte Carlo.
The tour includes drives through spectacular mountain scenery, incredible gorges, past ancient hilltop towns and villages, the beautiful Languedoc and Provence regions of France, and the Gorges du Verdon, also known as France’s Grand Canyon.
This tour can also be joined with the Apres Monaco tour.
• Sensational scenery of the Pyrenees Mountains
• Thrilling mountain roads & passes in Spain, France & Andorra
• Incredible gorges in the Pyrenees & Provence
• The famed Atlantic Road, hopping across the coastal islands
• Breath-taking & majestic scenery of one of the world’s most beautiful countries
• Visit San Sebastian, Andorra, Carcassone, Avignon & Provence
• Explore some of the most beautiful villages in Provence and the south of France
• Cultural delights such as historic castles & churches, ancient towns & villages, and fascinating museums
• Finish in Monte Carlo for the Monaco Historique racing
Duration: 9 nights / 9 days
Mileage: 1,242 miles
Book this tour: +44 (0)1264 710375
For more information please see the detailed travelogue.
Mehr Informationen über den Veranstalter und Ansprechpartner finden Sie "hier".
T: +44 (0)1264 710375 /
M: +44 (0)7712 836383