2. bis 11 Mai 2018
An exclusive tour for members of the Bentley Drivers’ Club.
A fabulous nine-day tour to Monaco via the Spanish Pyrenees and the south of France.BDC Pyrenees Tour to Monaco 2 May 2018 - 11 May 2018
The tour starts with a ferry from the Portsmouth to Bilbao, then a stunningly scenic route through the Spanish and French Pyrenees, Andorra, southern France, then Provence to Monte Carlo. There are overnight stops in San Sebastian, two little Pyrenean mountain towns, Carcassonne and Avignon before finishing in Monte Carlo for the start of the Monaco Historique weekend. The tour includes drives through spectacular mountain scenery, incredible gorges, past ancient hilltop towns and villages, the beautiful Languedoc and Provence regions of France, and the Gorges du Verdon, also known as France’s Grand Canyon.
THERE IS ONE ROOM REMAINING ON THIS TOUR
• Sensational scenery of the Pyrenees Mountains
• Thrilling mountain roads & passes in Spain, France & Andorra
• Incredible gorges in the Pyrenees & Provence
• The famed Atlantic Road, hopping across the coastal islands
• Breath-taking & majestic scenery of one of the world’s most beautiful countries
• Visit San Sebastian, Andorra, Carcassone, Avignon & Provence
• Explore some of the most beautiful villages in Provence and the south of France
• Cultural delights such as historic castles & churches, ancient towns & villages, and fascinating museums
• Finish in Monte Carlo for the Monaco Historique racing
BDC Pyrenees Tour to Monaco
2 May 2018 - 11 May 2018
Price: £2,970 per person - based on two people sharing a twin or double room/cabin and 1 car.
Single occupancy is £4,420 per person.
Starts: 2 May 2018.
Duration: 9 nights / 9 days
Mileage: 1,242 miles
For more information please see the detailed travelogue.
Mehr Informationen über den Veranstalter und Ansprechpartner finden Sie "hier".
T: +44 (0)1264 710375 /
M: +44 (0)7712 836383