13th – 15th September 2019
Goodwood Park, West Sussex We know you love a great day out and dressing up like we did at Vintage at Goodwood a few weeks ago, so thought you might like to know about another fantastic event taking place at Goodwood later this month.
The Goodwood Revival is now established as the world’s premier classic motoring event and a unique chance to revel in the glamour and allure of motor racing in the romantic time capsule of the 1940s, 50s and 60s.
Now the longest running and most successful tour to the Revival, we only have places for two more cars.
So if the Revival is on your bucket list, why wait any longer?
Here's some tour highlights:
• 14 Day Luxury Fully Escorted Self Drive Tour
• Tour starts on September 3rd and ends on September 17th
• Luxury car Hire Included
• Fine Dining and Luxury Hotels
• 3 Days reserved Grandstand Seating at Goodwood
• Williams F1 Private Tour
• Salon Prive with Champagne & Lobster Lunch and open bar all day
• Brooklands Motor Museum
• Morgan Motor Company Factory Tour
• Gaydon Heritage Centre
• Stonehenge and Haynes Museum
• Beaulieu National Museum
• and much much more
For more information, please see our report: Goodwood Revival 2011