Mille Miglia - A UNIQUE EVENT
18. bis 21. Mai 2017
For 30 years, Mille Miglia has been bringing together exeptional personalities to the world of sport. Today, the reenactment of the Mille Miglia is an event in a class of its own. Mille Miglia has combined tradition with innovation, and vividly coloured that combination with creativity, elegance, beautiful scenery and the Italian way of living.
The 2017 edition will mark the thirty-fifth re-enactment of the race held from 1927 to 1957, the year in which the Freccia Rossa (Red Arrow) will celebrate ninety years since its inception. The first step was to confirm the event for next year, keeping to the traditional dates, the third week in May. This is why the Mille Miglia is called the "spring race". The formula of four stages over four days has been maintained. The 2017 Edition of Mille Miglia will therefore take place from Thursday 18 to Sunday 21 May. As always, these dates fall on the weekend before the Monaco Formula 1 Grand Prix in Monte Carlo, in the international automobile race calendar.
The new edition and the route of the Brescia race will be presented in October, when registrations for the race open.
Interested parties could register online at www.1000miglia.it.
Once your login identity and a password have been obtained, you must complete your registration process by filling out the online entry form and making payment by credit card or bank transfer. Please attach the following to your application:
- FIVA ID Card and/or a FIA Heritage Certificate and/or CSAI papers;
- photographs of the car (according to the specifics of the entry procedures);
- as much historical documentary evidence as possible on the car, including that originally belonging to previous owners.
- The entry fee of € 7.000,00, 22% VAT excluded (€ 8.540,00 VAT included) can be paid via bank transfer using the bank details provided on the registration form, or by credit card on our secure website: www.1000miglia.it.
Entry fee include:
A complete hospitality package for a crew of two, including:
- Welcome Coffee in Mille Miglia Paddock;
- Hotel max 4 stars Accommodation for 4 nights, including breakfast (May 19th in Rimini, May 20th in Rome, May 21st in Parma and May 22nd in Brescia);
- 3 light dinners (May 19th in Rimini, May 20th in in Rome, May 21st in Parma);
- 3 buffet lunches (19th, 20th and 21st May);
- Invite to the Awards Ceremony on May 22nd;
- Aperitif & farewell lunch held in Brescia on May 22nd.
The kit for competitors, including:
o Road book
o The “verificato” sticker for the car and event numbers
o The necessary passes
o The catalogue
1000 Miglia S.r.l.Via Enzo Ferrari 4/6