• Movember offers passenger seats on Bonhams London to Brighton Veteran car Run
• Three places available via a unique fund-raising online auction
• Rare opportunity for public to experience iconic motoring event
• Movember raising awareness around men’s health issues
Goodwood wishes Sir Stirling Moss a happy 90th birthday
Sir Stirling Moss reaches his 90th birthday today (17th September), and Goodwood extends its warmest wishes to him and his family on this landmark occasion.
At this weekend’s Goodwood Revival a special celebration was held in Sir Stirling’s honour, at which the Duke of Richmond addressed a capacity crowd and drivers including four-time NASCAR champion Jeff Gordon, former F1 driver David Brabham, nine-time Le Mans 24 Hour winner Tom Christensen, three-time Indy 500 winner Dario Franchitti and five-time Le Mans 24 Hour winner and 1986 World Sportscar champion Derek Bell. Following the address, the Duke accompanied Sir Stirling’s wife, Lady Susie Moss, in an Aston Martin DBR1 – a car synonymous with Moss and Goodwood – at the head of a parade that numbered some of his most celebrated cars.
BENTLEY’S ICONIC 1929 BLOWER TO BE REBORN IN EXHILARATING NEW SERIES
'The Vagabond' to make Goodwood Revival debut
• Newly restored Motul truck to make its way from Paris to Goodwood
• Original patina and branding preserved as a living monument to Motul’s motorsport heritage
• Motul supports the Goodwood Revival and presents the St. Mary’s Trophy for historic touring cars 1950-59
Beaulieu is inviting owners of pre-1970 classic and vintage cars to take part in a Beaulieu’s Golden Oldies display at International Autojumble in the grounds of the National Motor Museum on September 7th & 8th.
From Bristols and Borgwards, through Panhards and Plymouths, Standards and Saabs to Triumphs and Trojans, all manner of pre-booked machines dating from the early days of motoring to 1969 are welcome to drive into the show.